Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Manila Time On The 21st

Im off to Manila again on the 21st. My friend and I are scoring airlines for the cheapest tickets. Going there has begun to feel more like a job than a vacation these days. Its always with a purpose instead of just relaxing. Either its a dentist appointment or having to buy something which is only sold there... haayyyy....

This time my friend has a visa appointment at the US embassy, while me, on the other hand, I have a dentist appointment and I have something to purchase there. As well as picking up my brand new bag from Tiramisu and exchanging an item.

We're staying at the Bayview, for accessibility of the embassy. What Im excited about is going to the Yin & Yang shop over at the Mandarin. I first heard about the shop at Chuvaness. Here's the link: http://chuvaness.livejournal.com/485596.html . Im excited and I totally cant wait. I want to get a business charm & a love charm haha!

0 comments: