Monday, January 12, 2009

Bo's Coffee @ Parkmall : NOW OPEN!

I attended the opening of Bo's Coffee Shop at Parkmall the other day.

Along with the family & friends of the owners, Diether Ocampo was also there, since they are good family friends with one of the owners. He's thinner than I expected, and my god, his skin is just to die for! I just wanted to stare at his skin for hours... it was super kinis and actually glowing! Hmmm I will definitely ask him what he did to it the next time I see him here in Cebu.

This was outside the coffeeshop. I took this at the balcony.

The dessert table inside... mmm... unfortunately, I was watching what I was eating that time.

All the guests also had free Bo's drinks so we just had to order at the counter. I got the Mocha frappe and so far, it was mmmm...

In coffee shops I never know what I should get. I know I love frappes, yet I really hate it when they have a bitter taste. A lot of people love it, but the bitter taste in chocolates or anything else is just not for me. I'll stick with milk chocolate, thank you.

Have you been to Parkmall lately? When I was there, it was teeming with people outside, so Im pretty sure their restaurants are booming. Inside the mall, there were people also, but not as many as I would have preferred, if I was a tenant in the mall. Maybe its because there's not that many shops inside. As much as the landscaping and the design is great outside, I still think it would have been a great idea if they had put the shops outside, while the restaurants were inside. There is no doubt that people would eat, and so, in going inside, they would pass by all those shops, so there's visibility in what they're selling, and there's maximum potential for a sale.

And so, the problem lies within. Most of the people go there for the restaurants, and dont bother going inside. So the shops inside dont get maximum visibility from consumers.

That's probably why Parkmall's having a problem leasing their spaces, from what I have heard. I could be wrong though.

I still love the mall though, how they did the landscaping and stuff. :)

0 comments: