Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Home Safe

We're having a problem with thieves these last couple of months. It all started with a man almost entering our house by shaving off the door hinges. Thankfully my brother woke up at like, 2 in the morning wondering what the awful racket was... the thief ran away when they both got a good look at each other.

The day after that incident, my brother bought a BB gun.

After that, every few weeks, our wet clothes, after laundering, seemed to make disappearing acts. And it has all boiled down to now, when finally, they have made my clothes and my intimates, for God's sakes, their victims. They took my beloved black riboon bra which I bought in Bangkok. Im crying out for I dont have matching intimates anymore! The took more than that, my maid's sure... Mom has a theory on how they've been doing it. All I want is for our home to be safe.

I guess you'll be seeing me at the Triumph store this Friday at SM North Wing. Hmph.
I want to buy a gun and kill them.
If I only had a genie! ;)

0 comments: