Monday, January 19, 2009

Cisco's Crisp Choco

Everytime I see this in supermarkets or stores, I just have to buy it.




This is great for sweet tooth cravings, satisfies you, as well as doesnt let you put on the pounds. Thats not why I love it though. It just tastes sooo good. And I always love crispies dipped in chocolate. There's just something so simple about them that I love.


This also reminds me of that dessert in Waterfront's Cafe Uno. Koko Crunch dipped in milk chocolate. God, that tastes sooo good, I wanna eat there again just for that!


Anyway, I can eat the whole box in one sitting, but I usually just eat 3/4 of it. I dont wanna come home the next day and have nothing of it to munch anymore. :) So a box usually lasts me 2 days.

Looks like pie




As Im writing this Im devouring the whole box. I dont share, Im selfish, this is all mine haha! This is my last box too. I gotta go out and get some more...

Cisco Crisp Choco can be found at Ayala Cebu supermarket or at Sugar Free Haven (Capitol area). Around P140 per box.

0 comments: