Saturday, May 9, 2009

In The Now: Liquid / Latex Leggings

My friend and I were window shopping in Zara last week when she excitedly exclaimed "Oh My Gosh! They have latex leggings!", which she promptly snapped up. Since I hadn't planned on purchasing anything (I'm pitying my parents the credit card bill they're gonna get for April & May :3) I went with her to the fitting rooms just to see how it would look. Leggings have always been her thing and not mine. But when she started trying them on, my mind couldnt help thinking how great it would look on my legs haha (My only best asset ;)). Finally when she decided it was too tight on her (what with being on the heavy side) and because Zara only had it in one size, I snatched it away from her and finally tried them on myself. Voila, they looked absolutely great and sexy! And I wanted them totally for myself haha but since I was in no position to purchase them....


We struck a deal. The leggings as my birthday gift!


Not many people know this but every year, my friend Casey & I choose our own birthday gifts when its our birthday. This is so we wont get stuck getting what we dont want (which is an impossibility since we know each other inside and out) and most importantly, we get what we most want on our birthdays. Last year I got a Kate Torralba dress, and she got her most desired Charriol bangle (the cost of which I split with her boyfriend).


So anyway, I dont know if you guys have noticed, but a lot of stars have been wearing this kind of leggings lately.





Where To Buy: Zara (P1350) ; Topshop

0 comments: