Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fab Finds At Greenhills

I havent been to Greenhills for the past 5 years or more. So my friend and I decided that today we would visit, and see what was new. The last I remember was being in that part where Unica Hija is, but today we definitely got lost trying to find it for a couple of hours. We enjoyed ourselves though. We checked out the tiangges and boy did my mouth water at the colorful LV patent bags... I actually wanted to buy a couple but at more than P6000+ a pop, they were way out of my budget. I did find a couple of stuff at Greenhills I wanted to show you guys.
Fuschia clutch, HDY, on sale at P250
How could I resist this clutch when its only for P250? Plus it looks elegant & classy pa. I know I will get to use it anyway... and its so freakin cheap! Compared to me buying a similar one like this in the future for thousands of pesos... Hear me, Charles & Keith? You're making me bankrupt! ;)
Native Silver Clutch, Kristine Bags & Fashion Accessories, P800
I have loads of gold and gold accented clutches, but I dont have silver ones. This is perfect, it will go with any silver motif I have for late night excursions. You know how native-materials-made stuff looks so cheap? Well, in their stall in greenhills, their native bags actually look so cool and sosyal! They also have this in other colors like gold, orange, brown, etc.
Umbra Finette Multi Photo Frame, Our Home, P2200
Now this, I know isnt a steal. I'm renovating my room when I get back to Cebu and Im trying to go for the modern look with mirror-accented cabinets, black accent motifs with a big splash of color for my headboard wall. I'll show you a scan of the look I'm trying to achieve in another post. (No scanner here!). Isnt the frame gorgeous? I havent seen anything like this in Cebu and it just fits so well with my motif!

0 comments: