Thursday, May 7, 2009

Im Back.... And I Moved...!

Im finally back from a two week hiatus woohoo! Back on the internet, that is. As every day went by I felt like I was dying little by little inside because of no internet. Leave me without television but please, dont ever leave me without internet!


The reason for all this is that... I moved! I quit my job, and up and left Cebu. And then I enrolled at a fashion institute. There's nothing like making your dreams come true. ;)


I'll be back in around 6 months. For the meantime, I'd like to introduce you all to my new abode in the metropolis. We were lucky we got this unit since there were a lot of people inquiring about it. Its fully furnished, interior-decorated, and the realtor gave us a discount, after much begging on my part hehe.


This is what greets you when you open the door:



This definitely brightens up my day.



The hanging decorations in the dining area certainly gives it a nice touch.



The painting is actually just a thin cloth.



The chair rounds off the living room area.


The kitchen. We didnt even have to buy any appliances.






A bamboo art piece by the stairs.



The doors to our rooms. Yep, 1 for each of us. Our full length mirror is there too. No girl can live without one.



The master's bedroom, which is Casey's room. I dont know how she got it. She must have drugged me. Hehe.



Her study area. With a closed closet. You should see my closet. She bought that study table, which she says she'll be bringing back to Cebu.



Her bathroom. Modest size.






My room now. A day bed. I have drawers on the bottom, as well as an extra bed down there for guests.



The other side of my room. Dont see a closet around? Thats it right there. A garment rack haha. How about a bathroom? Its downstairs, before the kitchen.




How did I end up with the short end of the stick?

All I have to say is, TV's gonna be moved downstairs! :D

0 comments: