Thursday, March 5, 2009

Campana Sapatilha by Melissa

I just got a newsletter in my email about the new Melissa shoes out now. Ever since Melissa shoes came out, I have been raving about them and they are one of my favorite shoe brands. Even if they have heels, you will never feel the pain of standing for hours since they're made of jelly and they're pretty soft, shoe-wise. Melissas are the best thing to wear when you want to wear glam shoes but be comfortable through out... None of that beauty is pain nonsense! One plus factor is that they actually smell good... like candy!
As per the email, out now is the Campana Sapatilha.

From the creators of the best selling Campana Zigzag comes another masterpiece – Sapatilha. The intertwining strings graciously embrace the feet in this new slipper. Eclectic, goes from day to night for it has the liberty of behaviour and attitude that are a signature of Melissa.
In Salmon Gold

In Silver

I have never been a fan of flat closed-toe shoes, I believe that feet should breathe...! But this might probably change my mind. It has the one thing I require of flat closed-toe shoes... holes for my footsies to breathe! I am totally eyeing the Salmon Gold color. At P2995 a pop, it doesnt come cheap. But I have to say, that price is actually in their average range... some of their designs go for P5,000+!

God, they are just so divine... And for those people who want to have the matching bag, here it is... the Campana Bag.

In Orange, P2995

Also in grey, white, purple, black, brown and yellow


Whats more, you can buy any or all of their designs, and have them shipped, right in the comfort of your own home! Just go to store.melissaphilippines.com, where they ship for free to most Philippine addresses. Plus! They have the Bonus Points system, where they give you points depending on how much you purchase from them, which is redeemable as gift certificates. A purchase of P3,000 entitles you to a P150 gift coupon.

Happy Shopping!






0 comments: