Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wonder Product: Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel






Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel is a
proven, effective treatment that improves the condition of your skin by visibly
reducing the appearance of post-acne marks. Use regularly and experience
clearer, smoother, more even-toned skin.
Inspired by dermatologist facial
peels, this breakthrough formula is the first at-home peel of its kind
containing a unique combination Neutrogena-exclusive CelluZyme technology and
Salicylic Acid. It treats acne and reduces the appearance of post-acne marks
while working to help prevent new breakouts from forming and discouraging future
marks. Use 1-3 times per week regularly for clearer, fresher, more even-toned
skin.


Help make the look of acne marks a thing of the past.


I have used this product for the last few years and as with the thousands of women who are using this, I have to say that this definitely works!

Aside from the stinky smell it has which Neutrogena needs to improve, everything about it is perfect. As I dont have pimples on my face anymore thanks to a pill my friend recommended to me (will be in future post), Im using this on my arms, which, coincidentally, have been breeding acne lately (I suspect due to my uniform at work), and it has worked wonders. The icky scars have lightened, and there have been less growths. The area actually looks better than it did a month ago! Plus, as with peels, it makes your skin glow. :)

But dont take my word for it, you can research more reviews about it on the web: Click

Its not available in the Philippines yet, but you can purchase it here for around P500: Drugstore.com

0 comments: