Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stylebreak's Skeleton Tops

I was bookmarking Multiply shopping sites in my browser last night when I came across Stylebreak. I have actually seen their stuff before (they're on my contacts list) and know they're more of the edgy, punky look with all the ripped bottoms they're selling.

I was attracted to their stuff, but know that the style just isnt me. Im more into the elegant, sexy, cutesy look, although on some days I do go haywire and just dress pretty edgy.

I love looking at ripped skinny jeans, i.e...

... but they're crossing the line for me. So when I was checking their stuff out again, I came across this gorgeous top which I am just salivating over till now:

This, I have to say, is my fave one.


back



There's also another version, their Ballerina top:

inspired by this music video:

Unfortunately, I dont have the moolah right now especially after the Urban Bazaar so, this baby will have to wait a month or two.
Skeleton tops : P700 - P900
Ballerina top : P900
To order and browse their other products: Click

0 comments: