Thursday, June 4, 2009

Leyende's Beach Bomb EDC

I've been aware of Leyende for about a year now and its one of those brands I want to try, just that I didnt know what to buy and if there was anything I need. I was in Crossings The Ramp the other day when I saw their stall. Curious, I checked out what they had. Their Beach Bomb really was what made me curious. Aside from loving the name, there was only one bottle left there. I had read many rave reviews about this EDC but unfortunately, since I couldnt smell it from Cebu (I actually messaged them before if there was anywhere in Cebu I could try to smell it.) I never got a chance to try or buy it.

When I sniffed it this time, it surprised me that it smelled so good! You can smell the coconuts in it, which would normally put me off (coconut scents for me are disgusting), but it was paired well with a floral scent that when mixed together, actually works so well you would think twice about coconut scents from now on! Now this was something you wouldnt find anywhere. Usually coconut scents in colognes/perfumes are so strong you would want to gag, but not this. The combination, for me, makes for a very explosive scent experience that I knew I couldnt leave there without getting me one, the last one! No matter if I still had my Burberry Summer or my Zara Rosa Bulgara or my friend's Violet Leaves cologne, I will make room for this on my dresser.

One of the wonderful things about this is that, when I wore it yesterday, the scent lasted alllll daaayyyy loooonnnggg. I cannot stop sniffing Leyende's Beach Bomb now that it has made me want to always be out so I can just wear it. :)

Leyende Beach Bomb EDC : P450 (60ml)

To purchase Beach Bomb and check out their other products, pls refer to Leyende's multiply site: Leyende

FYI:
Did you know that Beach Bomb is a his and hers cologne?

0 comments: